JOpt.SDK - Vehicle Routing Software Library
JOpt.SDK is a vehicle routing software library for Java that uses specialized memetic algorithms to calculate an optimized allocation of orders and stops to mobile resources. The algorithm not only provides tours at minimum costs but also considers an arbitrary set of constraints for each tour. You may define your own constraints and optimization goals in order to customize JOpt.SDK to your specific planning needs or you decide to use one of our best practices addons in order to achieve a fast application of our optimization algorithms to selected industries.
JOpt.SDK can solve nearly any problem that can be classified by one of the following types:
- TSP - Traveling Salesman Problem. JOpt.SDK finds the shortest or fastest path for your mobile resources
- VRPTW - Vehicle routing problem with time windows - like TSP but for a set of vehicles. JOpt.SDK finds an optimal allocation of orders and stops within a vehicle fleet. It may also consider different constraints for vehicles, drivers and stops.
JOpt.SDK functionality can be accessed via Java API and thus fits seamlessly into any JAVA application. Software developers may integrate the JOpt.SDK component into their application in order to offer their customers a consistent solution including optimization of mobile workforce schedules. A seamless integration into your software allows the look and feel of one piece of software for your customer.
- routing software and automatic dispatching library for solving various route planning problems
- flexible memetic algorithms for quick adoption to your specific needs
- available best practices addons for different industries
- fully Java/J2SE compliant component for easy deployment into JAVA-based applications
- unlimited number of vehicles and stops
- allows for multiple time constraints at tour stops
- includes driver working times and working time rules
- includes load capacity for each vehicle
- allows prescribed itinerary (e.g. pick up & devlivery)
- supports vehicle types and equipments
- includes driver's attributes or skills
- plans closed and open routes
- automatically determines overnight stays for long routes/ long servicetimes
Demo & Trial Version
For evaluation purposes you can retrieve a copy of the JOpt.SDK trial version free of charge.
- to get a free trial and evaluation copy please register here
- to run a sample applet please click here
Technical Specification / Licence
JOpt.SDK is designed for rapid integration into any Java-based application. Simple and seamless integration into existing software frameworks using Java API interfaces. If you like to use this library in any non-Java environment try our JOpt.NET version.
Further Documentation and Licence information can be found here:
- productline information
- prices & license information
- developers manual (java version)
- jopt.sdk tutorial (java version)